Wednesday, November 30, 2011

March 2012 is Marni time!

 Just on the heels of the Versace for H&M launch this month, the Swedish company has announced their next collaboration: Marni! I'd say return your H&M Versace purchases and wait for this, ladies! This is most exciting since (thanks to my dear friend Katya's influence), I love Marni. It's just hard to get, hard to find, and hard to afford.

 Consuelo Castiglioni, the designer for the Italian label, will be bringing Marni's eclectic, unique prints and hip colours to only 260 H&M stores worldwide. Yes, we Albertans are probably out of luck, but this is one collection I will need someone in Toronto to pick up for me. I better start butt kissing now. :) Worse comes to worse, they announced items will also be available online.

 Now the more reason for spring to come faster.. I'm loving the green outfit from the video promo already! March 8 2012 is when the collection will be released...


No comments:

Post a Comment