Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nicole Richie: Ballerina Bride

Normally I don't go gaga over celebrity weddings, but one of my style inspirations got married Dec 11 2010.. Nicole Richie! I never watched the Simple Life but I've been a fan of her style since she cleaned up (and got healthy). Apparently she wore three Marchesa dresses! I could only dream of wearing one Marchesa let alone two more.. lucky girl! Ahh, the perks of being rich & famous.

Here's a sneak peak at her ballerina gown before People Mag releases the exclusive later this week or next. I'm not big into frou frou, but the dress was fitting since she walked down the aisle to her dad's song "Ballerina Girl" written for her. This is the frock in the photos and it had a skirt crafted from more than 100 yards of hand-draped silk organza and tulle petals.
Cover of German Tabloid "In"

Photo: http://www.purseforum.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment