Thursday, September 12, 2013

NYFW Favorites

Proenza Schouler S/S 2014
Photo: Monica Feudi c/o Style.com

Even though it marks the end of summer and it paves the way for winter, fall is really my favourite season clothes-wise. The rich colours, high boots, and wonderful coats come out to play. Normally when fashion weeks hit this time of year, the spring collections give us something to look forward to after we survive the cold winter.

New York kicked things off first, and London, Milan, and Paris will follow. As glamorous as it may seem to attend all these shows, I do pity the editors and buyers who attend as the schedule looks hectic and exhausting. I took a peek through some of the shows and it may be just me, but every designer I scoured so far has gone by the beat of their own drum. Which is nice. I'm sure magazines will put together spring trends for the fashionista flocks to follow after all the shows have run. Here are some of my favourite looks... I am really liking the non body clingy shapes.




Victoria Beckham S/S 2014
Photo: Marcus Tondo c/o Style.com

The Row S/S 2014
Photo: from The Row c/o Style.com

The Row S/S 2014
Photo: from The Row c/o Style.com

Alexander Wang S/S 2014
Photo: Marcus Tondo c/o Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment