Sunday, November 25, 2012

Yearning for Isabel Marant

Isabel Marant SS 2013
Photo: Monica Feudi/Feudiguaineri.com
via Style.com

Since I've been a little obsessed with these Isabel Marant Jenny boots lately, I checked out IM's spring summer 2013 collection to see what we have to look forward too once the trees bloom again. The runway was an explosion of tropical/western prints in black, white, and red. The cuts had the very traditional Isabel Marant flair with bohemian embelishment, lace and a slight edginess with studs. Very skimpy and slim pieces that would jive more in Southern Cali or a place where a woman's BMI is 18 or less.

Isabel Marant SS 2013
Photo: Monica Feudi/Feudiguaineri.com
via Style.com
I look forward to see these in the IM boutique when we are in Paris next year. Maybe just for kicks, I'll try to see if I can get one leg in the red studded pants. :)




Isabel Marant SS 2013
Photo: Monica Feudi/Feudiguaineri.com
via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment