Sunday, November 18, 2012

Simon's scope out results

Ichi faux leather skirt
Available/Photo from Nelly.com 
Just a little update on an earlier post this month about Quebec retailer, Simon's, that had opened in Edmonton.

We had the chance to check out the mammoth, well lit store and it excites me to share that they did bring in the high end goods! I really did not expect that they would. Ladies (and gents), there is a little back section that houses Balmain, Chloe, Missoni, etc for your perusal. I fell completely in love with a Dries Van Noten top from F/W 2012 RTW that I tried on. But that top would have meant two and not four winter tires this year.. so I ended up having to face reality and went home with some more budget friendly items like a Yumi knitted winter dress and an Ichi faux leather skirt. Both on sale- not bad for first visit!

Yumi knitted dress
Available/Photo from Oasis 


No comments:

Post a Comment