Saturday, June 4, 2011

Vacation acquisitions

I had succumb to a truce with my hubby that I shall keep shopping to a minimum during our month long trip. It was his first time in Europe and he did not want to spend the whole time shopping. (If he had his way, retail therapy is never ever permitted...no matter where we are on the planet!) Well, I kept my word and only allowed one precious afternoon in Athens to peruse...


The Original Car Shoe St Cocco Lux. 275 Euros from www.carshoe.com


 So I brought home the most non-Car Shoe-looking Car Shoe sandals. The Original Car Shoe "since 1963" is famous for making the original driving loafers and they are under the Prada label. (See picture above and you may recognize what I'm taking about). I hardly see any stores in North America carry them and these sandals were so cute and comfy on. Besides, I'm a nerd that digs flatforms. It was an impulse purchase that bought me two days of silence from my husband. I dont blame him.. they were 265 euros. Kinda pricey for cork... lol

  I also found a really sweet cognac skinny belt from Maje. (A French label from Paris that's just lauched a campaign with Vanessa Traina.)  I'm wearing it with the bow-knot to the back in this snapshot below.. and yes, those are the forbidden Car Shoes. :)


Me & Dasha

No comments:

Post a Comment