Saturday, June 18, 2011

Pretty Planters

Taken from a stroll around Oia, Santorini Island


I will never be home style savvy as Martha Stewart, but last week I did put together a couple planters I'm quite fond of. Surprisingly, they are still alive. :) So inspired by the lovely bounganvillea we saw all over Greece like in the shot above, I managed to find a Golden Bouganvillea (classified as an annual for Northern Alberta?!?) at Greenland Nurseries. The tag says zone required is 30 - 40 degrees Celsius, but for $19.99 I figured it was worth the gamble.


Above are the planters we have in front of the house- plain and simple geraniums.

And below is the bounganvillea. This is how it looks after a week. The white geraniums must not like the cold rain. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. wholesale clothes

    ReplyDelete