Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 Golden Globes standout

Are you also someone who doesn't watch the awards show, but will scout the red carpet outfits? I hope I'm not the only one... After reviewing the red carpet appearances for the 2013 Golden Globes awards last night, I just wanted to pick out my favourite look of the night. In a sea of various levels of pretty to beautiful, extravagant and flowy gown, Lucy Lui's Marie Antoinette's drapery-inspired Carolina Herrera gown was so unique I loved it. I can't fully explain it. It's like a modern day Cinderella going against the conventional norm for award show fashion. I certainly cannot pull off anything like that, but kudos to Lucy and her stylist for taking a risk. On a side note... she never ages, does she?



Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage courtesy of Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment