Sunday, May 13, 2012

Revisting Vanessa Bruno

Vanessa Bruno S/S 2012 RTW
Photo: Yannis Vlamos / GoRunway.com
www.Style.com
An advertisement April's UK Edition of Elle caught my eye- with Kate Bosworth wearing this dress (-->) for Vanessa Bruno. It has been a while since I've bought anything by the French designer, more so because its not easy to find here. I used to love this line! When I was moonlighting in Moscow, I had some great finds at Podium Vintage (unfortunately this discount outlet lost its awesomeness and has closed down) and have 3-4 items from both the Vanessa Bruno mainline and Athe diffusion collections. I think some local boutiques should bring it in. The most of the seasonal collections are wearable, whimsical, and of course, have a little bohemian edge. The price point is similar to Maison Martin Margiela, Paul Smith, A.P.C, and just less than Isabel Marant. We need some French hip on our streets, I think!

Especially this Spring/Summer ready to wear collection. I dig the innocent prints- like a something a mother or grandmother would sew for you. Happy Mother's Day! :)



Vanessa Bruno S/S 2012 RTW
Photo: Yannis Vlamos / GoRunway.com
www.Style.com

Vanessa Bruno S/S 2012 RTW
Photo: Yannis Vlamos / GoRunway.com
www.Style.com




One of mom's earlier creations

No comments:

Post a Comment