Monday, April 2, 2012

Bag harvest season

L->R: Balenciaga Part time work; Chanel S/S '12 WOC, Hermes Kelly Flat
(Sorry for the crappy photo)
While the NCAA went on about March Madness, I lived my own sort of "March Madness"... in the terms of bags, that is! The Kelly Flat in Rosy swift leather that I had been waiting for since October had arrived. Then I earned myself a Balenciaga Part Time work bag in '12 Cruise Midnight and rose gold hardware.. then last week I had to choose between a red Burberry trench coat and a red Chanel wallet on chain. You can kinda figure what won out...

I think this completes the collection, don't you think? Don't worry, everyone has me on record- I'm sticking to it! :)


The cool thing about the Kelly Flat is this! As a specialty Kelly, there is no
protruding hardware like on the classic Kelly, so it can be folded for travel... or
to look like a non-functional clutch. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment