Saturday, February 25, 2012

This is... The Coveteur

The three behind the Coveteur, I'm  assuming :)
Photo: Jake Rosenberg from thecoveteur.com


New-to-me site discovery: The Coveteur! If you want to read up on profiles of the most influential people-of-the-moment in the scene (and get a peak into their fashion must-haves and what inspires them:) I suggest you check out thecoveteur.com .

 "..a new way of looking at the creative process and influences of some of today's most recognized global tastemakers.." (ie: the fashion elite.. and we aren't talking about the Kardashians!)

The idea was created by designer Erin Kleinberg and stylist Stephanie Mark and images captured by photographer Jake Rosenberg. The interviews are short and sweet.. I think I will have a lot of online reading lined up for the snowy weekend!

Enjoy the fashion edumacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment