Thursday, February 23, 2012

Prints + Architecture = Mary Katrantzou!

Mary Katrantzou F/W 2012
Photo: Yannis Vlamos / GoRunway.com
via Style.com
I am sick with the stomach flu during my holiday-at-home and I cannot do all that I had planned for my days off: pedicure, facial, massage, window shopping etc. So I am stuck in bed catching up on London Fashion Week and there's tonnes of coverage for emerging Greek designer, Mary Katrantzou. She won the Emerging Talent - Ready-to-Wear Award at the British Fashion Awards in 2011. And rightfully so.. I adore the prints, the shapes, and bursts of colour. Her design signature is quoted as“a hyperrealist aesthetic, bold graphics and industrial jewellery."

I highly encourage checking out the full collection on www.style.com or read up on her designer profile.



Mary Katrantzou F/W 2012
Photo: Yannis Vlamos / GoRunway.com
via Style.com
Mary Katrantzou F/W 2012
Photo: Yannis Vlamos / GoRunway.com
via Style.com




No comments:

Post a Comment