Monday, January 10, 2011

Sandals that won't make it to Greece...

House of Harlow sandals available at RevolveClothing.com

Presenting, House of Harlow Nita Platforms for resort (or was it spring?) 2011. I know, at first glance they are not practical- and the heel is my record highest by 1/2". But I tried them on at a whim and fell in love with them. Plus, they were inexpensive. Now I just need to wait for spring to come...

For now I can only preoccupy my time listing the three reasons why they cannot come to Greece with us:

1) Cobble stoned- streets.. the thought causes some pains in my right ankle already.
2) Packing light means only flip flops, sandals (as per post below) and my Marc Jacob wedding shoes
3) Hiking in Mykonos would be a little cumbersome, to say the least!

No comments:

Post a Comment