Saturday, February 19, 2011

Halston Heritage Sale at of all places...The Bay!

From: www.shopbop.com
I've debated keeping this our little secret but I wear my heart and soul on my sleeve and can't help myself from assisting others spend their hard earned money! Halston Heritage, legendary house of Halston's diffusion line which has Sarah Jessica Parker as it's chief creative officer, is on clearance at the Bay. We're talking mark down of mark down of a markdown prices because the Bay, god bless them, has that 50% off the last ticketed price on their sale stuff. So you can take home dresses and tops which were regular $300-$500 home for $45-$90.

Or.. if you don't want to borrow your mom's Bay card and go shopping, you can check out the merch at Netaporter, Shopbop, Revolve Clothing, Nieman Marcus etc and pay regular. Take your pick!





My friend Chris bought this one in black  for $60. Photo: www.bnet.com


Plisse dress @neimanmarcus.com


No comments:

Post a Comment